Sunday, November 30, 2008

Introduction

Hi!

This is a place where a collection of stories written by myself is uploaded up in this very blog for your reading pleasure. Some people did ask me Why story sculptures? Most people do perceive sculptures as works of arts being carved out in various forms which could represent a portrait or image. I personally believe that writing a story is similar to sculptures where it represents not only just one image but a scene, an expression etc which can be brought out by putting the right words together to make a story.

Personally, I have written quite a number of stories starting from 1999 all the way to 2003, but I kinda stopped until now at the end of 2008 that I start again to express out my inner and deepest most thoughts and squeezing out as much juices of creativity to give my readers a pleasant reading experience. I really appreciate all of those who have been reading my stories since I have first started and I hope to improve with each story.

Well, I am not a professional writer so I would hope to hear constructive criticisms of my work.
Thanks and please tag or bookmark my blog and come back again!

No comments: