Saturday, February 12, 2011

Alone….Maybe not. (part 2)

Hi everybody. Wow, I received a lot of remarks on this latest story especially the second part of it. I am glad I actually stirred up some reaction. Well, some of you all who read my story in the office and felt that it was not the right place to enjoy...hmmm..well, if you are in the office and you are reading this now, I guess its better that you leave it to when you get back home or somewhere else where you feel comfortably reading it....

The intimacy continues...

“I want you to lie down on your stomach. I want to treat you to something special,” our wet kisses came to a stop as I grabbed his head.

He seemed like a little boy as he obediently followed what I said. As he lied down on the bed as instructed, I opened my legs apart between his legs as I massaged his back slowly with my hands. It had been a long time since I had done that. As his slight moans and groans were synchronous with my routine massage, I used my knee knuckles to give him a gentle massage at the sides of his body. Smiling to myself, I gently unbuckled my bra and removed it as slowly as possible so that he would not notice it. I put it on the bed gently and slowly lie down on his back. As my bare breasts touched his back, I could literally feel the shivers down his spine bone, knowing that I was topless but he could not see. He could only feel them but not see them as yet.

As he turned his head to one side attempting to peek a little, I put my hands to cover his eyes playfully.

“Yes?” It was a very long yes purposely stretched longer with a slight tease in my voice.

“Nothing,” he chuckled to himself as his hands were attempting to try to touch my body.

I held his hands down, not allowing him to do anything else but just lie down still. As I slowly rub my body against him, I could not help but felt more aroused as I rubbed in a rectilinear motion and subsequently in a circular one. I did not want to be too carried away and I sat up. I positioned myself as my kneel knuckles started to massage his body and I smiled cheekily to myself. I stealthily took up my bra and wore it back.

“Ok, Kenneth. Are you feeling much better now?” I pat on his back with my two hands as I got up.

Kenneth turned around as his excitement written on his face seemed to turn to a slight disappointment.

“Why? The massage was not good?” I asked innocently as I half expected why his facial expression changed a little.

“I thought you…. Nevermind..nothing,” Kenneth seemed to be tongue-tied, not knowing what to say or whether to say it.

As he lied on his back, his eyes pierced into mine trying to read into my thoughts as they slowly rolled down towards where my boobs were. He seemed to be in thought and I was trying to decipher every thought through the intensity of his stare.

As I lied down on top of him, our mouths were engaged once again. As our hands glided at every bare flesh of each other, I tactically unbuckled my bra from behind.

“Close your eyes, Kenneth. No peeping,” I put my hands on his eyes and lifted them up.

As his eyes were shut, I slowly removed my bra and suffused him with luxurious warmth from being aroused from my upper bare body to his torso.

“You were wondering what you had felt just now when I was lying on top of you?” my voice was low and slightly hoarse as I gave him a gentle massage on his stomach with my breasts.

My eyes were fixed on his, making sure that his eyes were shut. As my breasts gently went down below his stomach to where his groin was. His hard-on was obvious as I gentle slide my cleavage on it. As his hands attempted to try to grab something, I held his hands down and slide up as my face was just a hair breadth distance away from mine.

“Open your eyes,” I whispered in his ear as I blew air in his ear and nibbled it a little.

I panted very heavily as I felt very nervous letting him almost see that part of my body that I was most proud of. As my breasts were rested on his chest, we looked at each other intensely. His eyes were darting between my eyes and my breasts. As I slowly got up, my breasts were slowly revealed in full view. Before I could get up, the floodgates of passion and lust that was burning in him broke open. He held me up as he sat up and licked my breasts. As I arched my back backwards and put my hands on his thighs, I moaned with every wet touch of his tongue on my nipple. Grabbing my waist, he turned me around and lay me swiftly but gently on my bed. As his last piece of cloth was thrown on the floor, he correspondingly removed my panties. As we exchanged glances at each other’s nakedness, he began to instinctively climb on top of me, I knew what he wanted but I crossed my legs alternatively putting on the look of fake innocence and that of sluttish arrogance.

As I rubbed my bare flesh above my groin area on his groin, he attempted to try to open my legs up and put them in between mine, but I resisted to his attempt. When he stopped, I was wondering whether he would try to persist or try to do something else. As he put his hands in between the bed sheets and my back and scooped me a little, my head arched backwards. I was looking at the ceiling. His mouth paid full attention to my huge milk jugs. Being at that position was a big turn-on for me as I felt attractive and wanted by him. As every lick and nibble of his mouth on my breasts slowly melted down my resistance, my legs felt weaker as every shiver down my spine was greeted by more attention on my sensitive areas. Eventually, he pried my legs open slowly with one of his legs and subsequently both of his legs.

“Ohh..my god,” I felt a smooth entry in me as I could not help but scream a little.

As the image of my fake innocence slowly diminished, my lust for him was portrayed in my facial expression and my body movements. As our bodies were moving together in perfect synchrony, we were trying to climb up to new heights for our mutual desires for each other.

As his hands fitted into mine, he was making love to me more intensely and going into a deeper level in a kneeling position every time my body movements were in synchrony with his in a kneeling position. My moans became from a slow rhythm to that of random torrents which were so fast that my true feelings which could barely be minced out of my mouth were incoherent.

“Kenneth…I love you,” I did not know whether he could understand what I said.

As I contracted, he pushed my hands down to the bed as his body was in full contact on me. He started to moan out loud as I knew that he has reached his peak. I closed my eyes as I felt the entire moment.

“Clara, I love you too,” his words shot out with a short breath as he panted heavily.

My thoughts flirted between my pure lust and desires for him and that of even wanting him to be my husband and having a child with him.

As he stopped, he hugged me tightly as he kissed my lips.

“I….. I would take responsibility if anything happens,” he seemed to realise that we had unprotected sex as if waking up from another realm of reality.

I kissed him back as I held his head up. My eyes met his.

“Its ok, my dear. Don’t worry too much. Even though it is not the right moment to ask and I should not be the one asking, I really want you. You give me something special that a lot of men cannot. I feel so secure just now,” my voice gradually became louder as my confidence grew with my feelings for him.

As I looked at the clock, it was already past one in the morning.

“If you are too tired to drive back home, you can sleep here,” my offer blurted out from my mouth, hoping that he would not reject. His nod delighted me.

As we washed up, we snuggled up comfortably in the bed. I found a new pillow in him and I wrap my arms around him.

“It’s been a long time since I have somebody else I feel comfortable to sleep with,” I broke the golden silence, a smile and a pat on my head acknowledged my remark.

“You know when I was young, I used to have many boyfriends. I always hung out late with them. One day when I ignored my father, he managed to locate me with one of my ex-boyfriends at a playground. I was so drunk that night that I scolded vulgarities at him and he threw me out of my home. He literally dumped all my belongings into two suitcases and put them outside my home back then. At that time, I was very young. I had nowhere to go but I had to stay in my ex-boyfriend’s home. I was about sixteen years old at that time. When I was seventeen years old, my ex-boyfriend made me pregnant and I thought that he could take care of me. He seemed to be lost and did not know what to do. Our relationship turned sour even though we were staying together and not long after that, he was killed in a motorcycle accident when I was six months pregnant. One of my distant relatives knew about it and I was lucky that she could give me a shelter and helped me to find a job after I gave birth to Andy. Even though it was so long time ago, the memories seemed to be so fresh in my head,” a few tears uncontrollably trickled down my face as they slowly touch his bare flesh as I tried to stifle my cries.

“Don’t cry. It’s over now. Andy may be a bit playful but he is a very thoughtful child. He is a very independent boy unlike other students I have. I believe you should be proud of him,” he finally spoke after I poured out the past to him.

“From there on, I never wanted to talk to my immediate family members. I have not seen them since the day I was kicked out. I am not too sure if they still remember me, but I guess that I would not be able to recognize my youngest brother. When I last saw him, he is about ten years old. Now he should be twenty six years old,” my smile was not of happiness but a strong conviction of knowing that I can look at life more positively in the years ahead.

“I always believe that when the rain stops, sunshine would come eventually. Things would turn around at the darkest moments of one’s life. From these darkest moments of one’s life, one could learn a lot of lessons and strengthen his or her mentality to reach for greater heights,” Kenneth’s words seemed to be going into my head subconsciously as I was deep in thought to something which I could not help but tell him.

“Its amazing that I know so much about you in one night as compared collectively over the past few months when I first got to know you at the start of the year. Why haven’t I met you much earlier?” my words came out of my mouth automatically but yet seemed to be memorised from a pre-written script.

As we hugged each other to sleep with only the blanket covering our bare flesh, I felt I had the best sleep for almost seventeen years of my life. The warmth from his body was just sufficient to make me cosy in his arms and seemed like an invisible protection around me with that occasional chilly breeze which came through my bedroom window……

-the end-

Well, that's the end, as in really the end of the whole story?

Nah, lets see how the relationship between Kenneth and Clara developed in part 3.....


No comments: