Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alone….Maybe not. (part 4)

Hi everybody. Without further delay, I deliver to you an "explosive" part 4...

The "explosion begins"....

“Do I look wild in front of you?” my voice was lowered deliberately as I was not afraid to behave like a slut in front of him.

Kenneth could not help but stare at me. There was a pause and I shivered with anticipation to what he would do next. As he closed and locked the bedroom door, his lust and desires for me started pouring out.

“Kenneth, let it all out. Be wild with me,” I held his head as he seemed to have shed all inhibition with his lips on my neck and his hands were caressing all over my body, concentrating on the sensitive areas of it.

Kenneth’s eyes fastened on mine as his facial expression seemed to shower me with both love and concupiscence. With a swift movement of his hands, my mini skirt and my lace panties were pulled down together and they were quickly off my ankles and to the floor. I could not help but grabbed onto his jeans, unbuttoned it and I did the same to him.

“What are you waiting for?” I grabbed onto his shoulder making his shirt crumple a little at the areas I grabbed, my aggression was greeted with a non-verbal reply where I slowly felt him in me.

It was pure pleasure as I felt sexier in front of him making love to him with my halter top on and my bra on still. It felt like we were one desperate couple who had not copulated for years and really missed the golden moments. As he half-kneeled in front of me, I could feel his warm touch transmitted to my bare flesh through the fabric I was still wearing on top. My facial expression alternated between injured innocence and a slutty presence with his every touch on my bust. My hands gripped onto the bedsheets momentarily as I turned my head to the right with my eyes half-closed. My moans of pleasure seemed to turn him up a notch or two as his hands pulled up my halter top to above my bust level. From the corner of my eyes, I could see his eyes were wide open with excitement as my strapless pink bra was revealed in front of him.

“Clara, all I can say is that I need and I want you,” his words were in a rhythmic tone in synchrony with his slight pants of breath.

“Kenneth, I want it deeper and harder,” my words seemed to produce a catalytic reaction as our love making session became more intense and deep.

As he unhooked my bra from the front, he immediately showered my big assets with full attention. As his hands were on them, his lips were all around it. I could not help but used my hands to grab on to his bottom, wanting all of what he could give to me.

As he pulled off my halter top and threw it randomly to the floor with my bra pushed aside, I took him slightly away from him and I unbuttoned his shirt quickly but my shivering hands slowed me down. With a little assistance from him, I finally could feel his nakedness on mine.

Kenneth and I were in our own world as we lost complete track of time. As I opened my mouth wide and panted harder, I could feel that I was going to reach the peak very soon and by looking at the familiar expression of him going to reach to the same level as me, I grabbed his head and gave him a deep french kiss, reducing our supposedly loud moans and groans as we reached our peaks at the same time to just muffled sounds in our mouths. I could feel him shivering and I knew he could feel mine too. As I felt the warmth of his fluids deep into mine, his hug was tight around me. The moment was magical and for a while, I felt my womanly instincts came gushing into my brains, from love and lust for his man to that of wanting to bear his child.

As we were stationary for a few seconds, he kissed my cheeks lightly and I smiled at him and pecked on his forehead.

I led him to the bathroom as we showered together. As my back was facing him, my head turned to the right as if wanting to know what he was doing as he rub a lot of shower cream onto my back and down to my legs. As his hands went up from my ankles to my thighs, I breathed deeply as his hands bypassed my sensitive area below and went up to my breasts. As his hands cupped them, the shower cream seemed to make his hands so smooth on my flesh. As I took his hands off, I also applied shower cream onto him. As he looked at where my hands were on his body, I could not help but giggle a little.

“Look at me, don’t look down,” I whispered in his ear as I gave him a playful look with my hands full of shower cream on his groin, going around it as I could feel that it seemed to be growing in size.

As the water from the shower head washed the soap off away, I could not help but grabbed his body as he held onto my waist. Our lips began to lock into each other again with the water from the shower head still running above us. He pinned me onto the wall with our lips still fully in contact with each other. As our lips slipped out of each other with excess moistness, I could feel our bodies in full contact with each other.

“I…,” Kenneth seemed to hesitate on what to say after the first word.

“I don’t care, Kenneth. I love you and I know you love me,” I seemed to have predicted how he felt and tried to assure him.

“I want you now,” Kenneth’s aggressiveness in the voice made me feel in the mood once again.

As Kenneth turned me around, I did not have any time to react as his hands pressed down on my shoulder blades gently. I knew what exactly he was thinking about but I resisted a little seemingly feigning ignorance to what was going to happen.

As he overcame me, my hands were on the wall. My body was arched forward as I bend forward. With him behind me, I could slowly feel him again as he grabbed my waist. As the water fell onto my back, the water trickled down in random directions. I could not help but moan and groan loudly as I knew that the sound from the shower head would reduce the decibel of the sound by a few notches. I felt so attractive and wanted by this man who made love to me twice in the same night.

As I shivered in our beautiful connection with each other, my hands was losing grip onto the wall. Noticing that, he skillfully held me a little as he pushed me closer towards the wall. As my body was arched a little forward, the intense of our love making session increased as his hands cupped my breasts. I felt helpless as all I could do is to enjoy the sheer pleasure that he gave to me.

As I tip-toed, my forearms were on the wall to support myself. As he reached to his peak for the second time, I seemed to be in a surreal environment. For a moment, I did not know where I was and what I was doing. All I could think of is that I am in a world with him, just him.

As we dried ourselves up, we went to the bed and hugged each other tightly. As we chatted, our words turned into silence and we slept in each other’s arms unknowingly.

“Mummy, where is my exercise book that you took to have a look?” the incessant knocking on the door woke me up briefly.

As I was still in a stupor, I realised that I was still naked beside Kenneth. As the knocks became more persistent, I suddenly had woken up without even a single dose of caffeine.

“Kenneth, wake up. Your student is looking for me,” I was not trying to be funny but I was desperately trying to wake him up but to no avail. He was fast asleep. Without having much of a choice, I covered him up totally with blankets and I quickly put on my nightgown. As I rummaged through the drawer, I found the exercise book that he needed and quickly run towards the door

“Yes, my dear. Here is your exercise book, you better get ready to go to school if not you would be late and Mr. Chia would punish you,” my door was barely open as it was just enough for the book to pass through the opening.

“Mummy, why is your room so messy? You tell me to make my room tidy, but your room is so messy now,” Andy seemed to be trying to peek into my room longer.

“Just go now. I want to sleep a little more. I am very tired,” I tried to divert the topic as I closed the door not bothering about his reaction.

As I went to my bed, I removed the blankets and Kenneth sprung up all of a sudden, scaring me out of my wits.

“You really scare the hell out of me,” I beat Kenneth’s arms as I did not know that he was so mischievous.

As I lie on the bed beside him, I wished I could spend the entire day with him in there. As we stroked each other’s hair and looked at each other, I could not help but feel bliss with a man like him.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

“Is the call with regards to work?” Kenneth asked out of concern.

“Don’t bother about it,” I did not care about the phone call, not evening looking at the phone.

As the phone rang a few times, I looked at the phone. It was an unfamiliar number and so out of curiosity I picked it up.

As I listened to the initial statement, I could not help but became stunted not knowing what to do….
-The end-

What exactly happened? Who called?

Find out in part 5!

No comments: