Sunday, December 19, 2010

A girl with no name 无名女郎 (part 8)

hi everybody. This time round I shall keep it short and just let the story roll out. (very tired when i am posting it up). Hope you all enjoy especially somebody. haha

The story continues to sizzle...

As I closed my eyes, I felt a presence coming closer towards me. As I felt tired, I did not bother. I did not even know whether the car had moved or not but I could feel a slow rhythmic heavy breathing very near me. I smiled to myself as I waited in anticipation to what would be next from a man whom I have almost total trust. Perhaps, I could say someone whom I had begun to like a little.

As I opened my eyes abruptly, I could see that his face was quite close to mine as he was leaning over from his seat to mine. He was taken aback at that moment.

“Yes?” I gave Alex a curious look.

“Can I…” Alex seemed to be tongue-tied and at the next moment, our lips were engaged to each other.

I did not have time to react as I was caught by surprise. The kiss felt magical somewhat although I did not know him very well. After a few seconds, my lips unlocked from his without any reason as I pushed him slightly away.

“I did not know why I did that. I hope I did not offend…” Alex sounded apologetic as he stammered a bit as he sat back onto his seat.

Before he could finish his statement, I leaned over to his seat and I gently caress his face as I took the initiative to kiss his cheeks as my lips slowly moved to his lips. My hand went to the side of the seat and made his seat incline backwards.

“You purposely asked me to adjust your seat right?” he asked cheekily.

I put my finger on his lips as I gave a mischievous smile. As his big hands held my waist, I could feel that they were slowly moving up. As my off shoulder top slipped off more to one side, my inhibition was almost gone as my kisses roamed from his neck to his lips. He seemed to be bolder as his hands went inside my top as his warm hands greeted my bare flesh from my stomach up to near my chest.

“What are you going to do to me?” my words came out softly into his ears when I slowly nibbled his ears as his fingers was touching the edges of my bra.

I breathed harder as I felt a tingle of nervousness down my spine. I did not know what to expect, I did not know what he was thinking. The trains of thoughts that meandered around the nerves of my brain seemed to be empty as my mind went to an eventual blank.

As my eyes rolled from left to right, I looked at the both corners of my eyes to see if there was anybody around. He parked at quite a secluded spot away from the hawker centre. The street light nearest to the car had blown too.

I literally almost climbed over to his seat as I was on top of him. As my inhibitions were totally shredded off, I could not resist but to touch his shoulders down to his torso. His hands were all over me, his touches were gentle and tickled me at times. His kisses were light pecks as they moved slowly downwards to near my cleavage. My eyes came to a near close as I let out a slight moan when he touched my womanly curves momentarily. As I went down to kiss his neck, my mobile phone rang. I totally ignored it as I carried on, the momentum of our passion was fueled by how well we understood and how we felt for each other.

“Sorry, I think this call is important,” I apologized as the incessant ringing of the mobile phone was too much of a distraction.

As I went back to my seat to get my phone from my bag, it was from my workplace. I looked at the watch, it was already past one in the morning.

“Alex, I have to go back to my workplace. Can you fetch me there now?” my request was replied with a nod.

As he was about to drive off, his hands started to adjust my top, as I did not realise that a significant part of my bra was revealed as part of my top slipped further down my shoulder to my arm. I was too embarrassed to even thank him.

In contrast to the journey towards the eating place, we felt a bit awkward when he drove me to my workplace. I did not know why I had done such a thing at that moment with a man whom I barely knew. He did not say a word too. As I stole glances at him, he seemed to be deep in thought as his eyes were focused on the road.

At the traffic junction, the traffic light was red. His left hand went over to grab mine. His monotonous look broke into a smile as I returned it back. My fingers spread out a little as his fingers went between mine.

“Sometimes when I see you staring at a certain direction, your eyes tell me that your brain is wandering off somewhere. Then suddenly, you would like smile for few seconds, and then at another moment, you would just give an expressionless look. I am curious what goes through your head,” the silence in the car was finally broken down after almost ten minutes as he turned to look at me.

I was quite surprised by Alex’s comments. He was spot on to a habit that I normally had in my workplace.

“You are really sharp although you don’t come to my workplace that often,” I was impressed by his observation as I tried to avoid his question.

“Maybe if we get to meet each other more often, I would let you know more about me. Don’t worry, Alex, I would allow that chance for us to meet and talk more if we can. In the mean time, I really thanked you for bringing me to a nice place to eat. I really enjoy your company,” I touched his face as I tap on his arm and left when we reached my workplace.

As I went up to my workplace to settle some stuff, Kelly came over as she greeted me.
“Where did you go?” Kelly asked candidly.

“Nowhere, I just went to see my mother,” I lied through my teeth not wanting Kelly to know too much.

Kelly shrugged as she went about to talk to some customers.

“Hi Vanessa, how are you?” Belinda came from nowhere with a random question.

“I am fine,” I gave an awkward smile as the incident involving the both of us was still fresh in my mind.

Belinda acted strangely as she just walked away without saying a word.

“You don’t seem alright,” I caught Belinda’s hand just in time.

Belinda turned around as she stared at me. I signaled to her to go out of the workplace.

“What’s wrong with you?” I questioned Belinda out of concern as we were alone at the staircase.

“Nothing happened,” her nonchalant reply did not convince me.

“I have forgiven you on what happened that day,” I tried my luck to think what was wrong with her.

“Sister, you seemed to be entombed in a block of ice. On the surface, you are so cold towards people. To your customers, you may be entertaining and fun to hang out with but you are cold towards a few whom really like you. They are really nice, eligible bachelors. How I wish I can have such men who are attracted to you. But they only like you, not me. When I finally melted your last layer of ice at the living room, I knew you were not like that. I could feel the warmth and concern that you could give to others. I know you cared for me as a sister a lot. I know that you have done a lot for me, but you are so cold towards me when I want to show you my concern to you, I…” her endless words irritated me again.

“Enough, have you said enough? I come here is not for you to lecture me to what I should do and what I should not do,” I rebuked as my blood was starting to boil.

“Sister, you can bluff yourself and everybody else but you cannot bluff me. I could tell that deep inside you, you are a person who yearns for someone to care for and concern about you. Your mind was as confused as I was at that point of time in the living room,” Belinda’s words seemed to hit the bull eye of my heart.

“I have to go back to the workplace, you take care of yourself, sister,” Belinda concluded as I was speechless.

As I neared home, my mind seemed to wander off as my pace dropped a notch. The brief exchange of words between Belinda and I, the incident between Belinda and I on that night to what happened just now at East coast with Alex. I did not know why so many incidents happened over a short period of time. I did not know how to react as I linked the recent events to that of the past.

“I did not know that you had settled your stuff in your workplace that fast. When I was about to leave this area, I realised I forgot to pass to you something so I stopped by your home and waited for you,” I was surprised to see that Alex was outside my home as I did not even notice from a far until when he was just about a metre away from me. I must have been so deep in thought that I did not notice.

“Oh. Thank you,” I thanked him as he pushed a wrapped gift into my hands.

“You look troubled, were there any problems in the workplace just now?” Alex seemed to be concerned.

“No, I am alright. You have an early rest ok? I don’t want you to stay up too late,” My response was natural as Alex looked tired.

As I put the gift in my hand bag, I turned and was about to open the gate. When I stretched out my hand to reach for the doorknob, Alex grabbed my arm as he turned me around.

“I like you,” Alex blurted out as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

“I hope that the incident in the car did not make you feel so. You are a nice guy, I think you can find someone who has good qualities in this country,” I gave him a cold answer as I turned around and opened the gate.

As I closed the gate, I did not dare to look at him and I did not want to bother about how he reacted as I whispered a goodbye before closing the door behind me.

As I looked at the mirror in the bathroom, I crumpled down to the toilet seat. As I started to cry, I did not know the reason why I cried. Was it Belinda’s words that were spot on? Was it Alex’s confession that I simply just chuck it aside?

As my thoughts entangled to one another, I felt drowsy as I tried to lean forward to get up but to no avail. After a few attempts, I surrendered and just sat there. I felt that my left lower arm was a bit numb as I rested sitting down on the toilet seat. As the trains of my thoughts travelled to the past, I thought of the happy times between George and I and further back into the past when my parents and I were out to watch the sunset on a weekend. The thoughts seemed to have drained out of my brain through a large sieve and I blacked out as I slumped at the toilet seat…

What happened to Vanessa? Look out in part 9!

No comments: